MORE THAN ASANA! – MONDAYS
Explore some deeper practices to cultivate and move prana (life force energy) through the body and mind. Practices include asana with slow flow and holds, pranayama, mantra, meditation and other yoga techniques to help you explore and deepen your practice. Yoga for every body. Pose variations offered throughout.
- Sept 13 – Oct 4
- Focus: Exploring the Sutras
- $50 for 4 classes. In-studio & livestream
- $15 drop-in livestreaming. Contact Gail for in-studio drop-in.
- Next series: Topic TBA. Oct 18 – Nov 8, and Nov 15 – Dec 6
- Register for all 3 series for discounted rate of $120 (12 classes)
STRETCH & RESTORE YOGA – WEDNESDAYS
A fusion of yin-like and hatha yoga – asana (slow flow, deep stretch & restorative), pranayama, mantra, mudra, savasana, and meditation. Yoga for every body. Pose variations offered throughout.
- 4-class series: Sept 8 – 29
- Focus: Continuing Niyama series with Tapas – Self-Discipline
- $50 for 4 classes. $15 drop-in for virtual live class. Contact Gail for studio drop-in at this time.
- In-studio (The Yoga Room Creston) and Virtual Zoom options
- Next series: Continuing Niyama series, Oct 13-Nov 3, and Nov 10 – Dec 1.
- Register for all 3 series for a discounted rate – $120 (12 classes)
Series pass – as above. Payment required to reserve your in-studio spot.
One 4-class series = $50, A 12-class session (three 4-class series) = $120
Flex passes for any classes (expiry 6 months from purchase, single person use only) – 10 classes for $130. Can be purchased via email/etransfer or via The Yoga Room online booking under ‘plans & pricing’.
Drop-in – $15 ***only for virtual classes – Contact me for drop-ins at the studio at this time. Can be purchased via email/etransfer or via The Yoga Room online booking under ‘plans & pricing’.
** if you are out of work or have financial constraints – pay what you can (just email Gail via register link button for zoom link and request “pay-what-you-can”)**
To secure your in-studio spot – register via The Yoga Room online booking at as per above links or pay via eTransfer Gail directly. (Registration held after payment.)
Cancellation: Classes – no refunds on class passes. Credit given if notice given 7 or more days before the series begins. No credits within 7 days of start. Workshops – 2 weeks or more before the workshop, refund given less a $20 cancellation fee. One to 2 weeks before the workshop, 50% will be refunded. 7 days or less from start date of the workshop non-refundable, though may be transferable if you find someone to take your spot.